We have upgraded from 2.0.6 to 2.2.8 and now NT clients no longer show group or other
in the permissions dialog if they have no permissions.  Before, the (O) take Ownership
permission was overloaded to mean no permission and group and other were shown.  Now
we only see a line for the owner but now the group and other.  Is there a way to get
the group and other lines to still show up like it did before?  What is causing this?
Is there a file from a previous version I can drop in to bring this functionality back?