I know this has to be frequently asked, but I haven't found enough info to strike out
on my own and do it right myself. I'm somewhat rusty in regards to Samba. I haven't
used the server since 1999 or so. I want to use a single server to be PDC for several
NT/2000 type domains. Can this be done effectively, and, if so, what is the *right*
way to proceed. Bear in mind that I'm wanting to be fairly ambitious with this... I
want to try to integrate LDAP/S and even possibly MS Exchange without syncing two
separate stores of accounts (i.e., a SAMBA SAM and an NT SAM). Am I on crack or is it
in the realm of possibility?

Thanks