If you're going to put an autoreply on you old address, please have the decency to
update or cancel your mailing list subscriptions.

THX

-----Original Message-----
From: Arnt Gulbrandsen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 4:46 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Samba] Re: Application

I no longer use my NVG address. Your mail has gone to the great IMAP
server in the sky.

If your mail was about the linux kernel, you're better off asking
someone else.

If your mail was spam, as practically all mail to this address is, send
it to yourself and your few remaining friends. (If you haven't the
faintest idea why you get this, I suppose some spamming creep used your
address. Very sorry.)

Otherwise, please send it to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sorry for the inconvenience.

--Arnt