Do either NT 4.0 Sp6 or Samba 2.2.7a need any special config to get the NT
workstation to see the network?
What is happening is the DHCP service isn't activating, I suspect hardware
because even hard coding the IP doesn't work on the NT Box, I get Link and
100tx lights but no activity. I have set the workgroup, checked all
protocols ect.
I was just making sure I have the NT box set up correctly. I know the
network works because I have 3 other win 9x boxes and the samba server
working as perfectly as a network can <knock on wood>.

Kev