Hi folks,

I have samba 2.2.7 running in a Conectiva7, working as PDC. W2000
workstations hooked up to it.

I need to know how to give a new user a   Roaming Profile already set to my
network, with proxy, shortcuts, printers, etc.
I've read that including a directory "/Default Profile" in the
"/home/netlogon"  share would work, but it just does NOT.
New user's profiles are copied from "c:\Documents and Settings\Default User"
and then uploaded to my profiles share when the user logs off.

Can anybody help me in this issue??

Mauricio Kucaniz