From: kurt weiss [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 10 September 2003 11:43
To: Andre de Koning
Subject: Re: [Samba] roaming profiles

Andre de Koning schrieb:

I managed to delete the temporary cached profile on one of the windows

boxes

but when I now log onto that machine with the user in question if get:

Windows cannot log you on because the profile cannot be loaded.  Contact
your network administrator
DETAIL - Access denied

- chown user and chmod 0700 -R on the users profile on the server ?
- did u change the netbios name of the server?
- which smb version u are running now?

I haven't tried w2k sp4 yet - downloading now but what bugs me is that it
did work before and only gave me problems from time to time - now it
constantly does it!

any ideas?

Andre