Hello,

I think I wasn't that clear as I should.
We have dual boot PCs in laboratories where students have access. We have active directory for windows, and we would like to be able to authenticate to linux as vell using the same username/password.
If I join a computer running linux to the domain using the tools provided by samba 3, it will rewrite the computer's entry in the directory, so the next time I boot windows on the same computer I cannot login using domain accounts. :(
Is there a possibility to join a computer to the AD without changing the computer account information in the AD?
Or how can I use both windows and linux on the same computer and authenticate in the AD?

Thanks,
Laszlo