Oh, if LDAP is just Samba's backend, then it should be transparent to
Windows.

If you're talking about securing LDAP so that the Windows machines can't
access it, then there's a variety of things you could do with ACLs in
LDAP that would help out. Depending on which LDAP server you're using,
setting this would be different.

--
Sam Hart
University/Work addr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>