Hi all,

We are able to connect and brows to MAC OSX SMB server with Windows 2K and XP, but somehow when we authenticate through Windows NT 4..0 we are not allow to brows any shared directory.

I really appreciate any help.

Regards,

Abrahim

Abrahim Kalehzan ITSS Computer Resource Consulting Stanford University 215 Panama Street, Laurel Bldg, Stanford, Ca 94305 Mail Code: 4131 Phone: (650)725-1673 (650) 725-HELP (for Technical Support Issues) For help requests, please use: http://helpsu.stanford.edu/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Information contained in this message and any attachments is intended only for the addressee(s). If you believe that you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return electronic mail, and please delete it without further review, disclosure, or copying