From:   Craig White [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Wednesday, December 17, 2003 11:54 AM
To:     Dede NURMANSYAH
Cc:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        RE: [Samba] Domain account

----
Never works right if you log in to server with one account and then you
try to join machine to network using different account - once you have
made connection to Samba as another user, you cannot then connect again
using root or Administrator.

Try logging out of Windows computer - logging back in and then joining
machine to domain
user: <root>
password: <root-password-in-smbpasswd>
domain: <domain name>