I've got a samba server with about 800 users that is part of a NT domain, and is set
to security=server (pointing to a PDC for auth).  The samba server was setup years ago
before winbindd.  I'd like to convert all the local unix users(all of which are really
domain users) to use winbindd.  Does anyone know of a document that describes the
necessary steps to do this(ie - changing file permissions to the winbindd uid/gid,
mapping unix groups to winbindd domain groups?  Did a little googling, but didn't turn
up anything of value.

Thanks for any help.

Tom