Alle 12:25, venerdì 20 febbraio 2004, Jérôme Tournier ha scritto:

> You do not have to set the '-a' option :
>       add user script = /usr/local/sbin/smbldap-useradd "%u"
> Samba will add the sambaSAMAccount when joining the domain.
this entry is for userScript when I join a in domain Samba call
add macchine script.

> >     ldap filter = (&(uid=%u)(objectclass=sambaSamAccount))
>
> Test without the 'ldap filter' directive ...
i have try this without changes :(

> Did you configured pam ?
Yes i did
* Un Anello per domarli,Un Anello per trovarli
* Un Anello per ghermirli e nel buio incatenarli
*                           (J.R.R. Tolkien)

* E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*
* ICQ:   43066840
* PGP_KEY