[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Has anyone else heard of or had any issues printing with Access 2003 to
samba servers?  Other office 2003 products print fine, and Access 2000
worked, but Access 2003 will not print to a samba server here.  In order
to get access 2003 to print, I have to change default printer to
something on a windows server, and then it works?

Anybody heard/seen anything?
Thanks,
~ Daniel

That sounds more than a little suspicious.
What sort of setup do you have?
Samba ==> CUPS?
Raw print queue or the CUPS driver?
I have had some issues printing reports from Access to some of our printers that claim to be PCL6 compatible ( and have PCL6 drivers ), but only work with the PCL5 drivers.

What happens when you try to print?

Dan

--
Daniel Kasak