Hello,

        I have recently installed Samba 3.0.2 on Solaris 8.
        All is OK except for Windows NT.
        I can't open the user's shares on the Samba box.

        I get : D:\ n'est pas accessible
                Erreur reseau inattendue  (Unexpected network error)

        I have already set
        encrypt passwords = No
        unicode = No
        in smb.conf

        and the corresponding register key on NT

        I have a level 3 log if you want...
        Any suggestions ?
Thanks

Michel CORREGE
| Michel CORREGE          |                                 |
| ONERA/DCSD              | Tel : +33-(0)5 62 25 27 70      |
| BP 4025                 | Fax : +33-(0)5 62 25 25 64      |
| 2 Avenue Edouard BELIN  |                                 |
| 31 055 TOULOUSE CEDEX   | E-mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
| FRANCE                  | Web    : http://www.cert.fr     |