I have currently installed the fedora core onto a box of mine. Along with
the fedora core came samba 3.0. I am trying to install and setup the swat
util to work on my system but all the help files i can find online tell me
to add the following line to my swat file in xinetd.conf:

        server = /usr/local/samba/bin/swat

The problem is there is no /usr/loca/samba directory to be heard of at
all. And all attempts to even find a binary for the swat util has turned
up nothing to this point. Can anyone please point a lost soul in the
direction needed. Thanks!