I tested on two different Samba Servers with 3.0.3 installed before.
With 3.0.3 I had no problems, but after upgrading to 3.0.4 or 3.0.5pre1
I had that problems. I also tested with new installed workstation systems,
but also I had thar problems. I found systemlog entries on the workstation,
wich said, that the domaincontroler does not support that sort of
authentication, and that i should try to change that regvalue.

             "Gerald (Jerry)
             Carter"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                                          An
             Gesendet von:              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             samba-bounces+ste                                       Kopie
             fan.iven=voessing          [EMAIL PROTECTED], Andrew
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]          Bartlett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
             rg                                                      Thema
                                        Re: Antwort: Re: [Samba]
                                        requiresignorseal
             09.06.2004 16:49