Oh, just saw your same error in this archive:

http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2004-February/080294.html

Ryan Suarez wrote:

Hi Aaron,

Are you using CUPS for printing?

If so:
What printer drivers are you using? What PPD? Did you use cupsaddsmb to install the printer drivers to samba?

Can we see your global section for smb.conf?

Aaron Goodman wrote:

I have been trying to setup point and print on a debian testing box. I have
a HP5550 printer and am trying to install the drivers through the add
printer wizard, the drivers appeared to install fine. Afterwards I right
clicked on the printer and clicked connect, per the SAMBA howto, this also
appeared to work. When I tried to enter the properties screen of the local
printer or on the share I get the following error message:
"Function address 0x60630d26 caused a protection fault. (exception code
0xc0000005)
Some or all property page(s) may not be displayed)."
After the error message comes up, the properties window does not open. I
cannot print either.

Here is the relavent section from my smb.conf:

-----
[printers]
  comment = All Printers
  browseable = yes