I have a Slackware box set up with Samba 2.2.4. One of the shares holds a bunch of .DAT database (I don't know what kind) files that are used by multiple users at once with the PCLaw application, and we've been experiencing some minor corruption. What are the ideal settings for a share with databases like this? Also, if a newer version handles this kind of thing better, I have no problem with upgrading to a 3.0.x version. Thanks for any help.

--
Andrew Gaffney
Network Administrator