As a...courtesy...to my boss, I make our web server's htdocs directory available to him via a samba share in our domain. As much as I tell him otherwise, he continues to create files with spaces in the name (that's another issue) and files that are similar to "Some Random Pic.JPG" and it annoys the hell out of me. What I want to do is force the filenames to lowercase on the Samba side. This server runs multiple shares (most of the others contain Word, Excel, Access, etc. files that I don't care about the naming of), so I'd like to restrict it to just this one share. How can I do this? BTW, this is samba 3.0.7.

--
Andrew Gaffney
Gentoo Linux Developer