Hi to all. I would like to ask what are the possible or common causes of
NT_STATUS_NO_SUCH_USER error? I've been reading other post about the subject
but none has definitive answer to this problem. I cant join an XP machine to
the domain either manually or thru XP but I can add user account and used the
account to logon using SSH. BTW, Im using RH9, Samba ver 3.0.11rc1 and openldap
2.2.23.

Many thanks

Jan