On Tue, 2005-03-29 at 13:43 +0200, Fabio Marcone wrote:
> Hi!
> I'm designing a web interface to manage samba server (users, shares,
> printers)
> and I would known how i can detect printers available in samba. In that way,
> admin can set rights and others params of a selected printer.

Uh, Fabio have you looked at SWAT? SWAT == Samba Web Administration Tool

Or Webmin with SWAT integration?

I'd hate to see you make all this fuss for something that is already
done and updated every release of Samba as well.
--
greg, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The technology that is
Stronger, better, faster: Linux