Hi people, i was experimenting with the pdbedit and i found the "user must change password at next logon". The thing i wan't able to make it work. I just can login and im not asked to change my password! How's that?

The other thing.. i want to make my password expire after 30 days. I did this too, but it dosen't apply until i change my password one more time. I can make this if i want to apply this on my current samba with 300 users if i can't force them to change the password or just expire the password after 30 days.

Any ideas?

Tnxs in advance.