The FAQ (question/answer 2) says that the DHCP server config /etc/dhcpd.conf) automatically provides each client with the IP address of the WINS server. I've been over the provided dhcpd.conf, and I cannot find which line(s) are referring to the WINS server.

Also, as written, when I tried to start my dhcpd, I got an error saying I had to specify a ddns-update-style. I wound up adding at the top the following:
ddns-update-style interim;
ignore client-updates;

This has worked well, so far.

Eric Hines

Government programs provide enough to keep you alive, but they don't offer any hope of living your dreams.
--Grim