Hi Thomasz,

I will know today later or tomorrow perhaps, as I will roll out a new Samba domain with XP clients.

that would be great! Maybe we can compare our settings then. I read via Google Groups that XP non-admin users normally *cannot* logon via RDP. You have to add them to the list I mentioned, possibly adding them into the (local!) Remote Users Groups would be working, too. However, no clue on how to achieve that with a policy.

Maybe you made some settings in the templates that make RDP possible for non-admins, maybe it's a setting in the AD.

Would you mind checking the contents of
Start\Settings\Control Panel\System\Remote\Remote Users
for me? Whats listed in there?
so the first one was checked, the one below not.

What do you mean by first and last one?

Thanks
Florian