Hi all,

I have been having a bit of trouble setting up my Samba 3-OpenLDAP PDC...This is something totally new to me (no previous Samba experience at all). I've had several speedbumps, but I've finally got my setup almost complete. I can join computers to the domain, however, if I try to logon with a user, I get the above error from Windows. I can logon as a Domain Administrator, but if the user is a member of any other group, they cannot login. I have setup my machine to use LDAP for authentication via pam as well, and I am currently suspecting some issues with my group mappings, but I'm not sure. This is my first experience with LDAP as well (and by extension pam_ldap, etc.), so it could be a possible issue there...

I'm not including any configs, but they can be posted easily.

Any and all help greatly appreciated! I've scoured for help and it could be something quite dumb/easy to fix.

Thanks!
-Ben