Hello All,

I was poking around on my Windows mapping and was able to map a network drive like:

C:> net use P: \\172.16.0.1\lonnie

The Samba logs on my server say "....connected to resource lonnie as user lonnie....."

This seemed to be normal as I seem to remember logging in at one time long ago.

The strange thing is that I just tried:

C:> net use P: \\172.16.0.1\luke

This actually connected and mapped a network drive to this account wich belongs to another one of our developers and the Samba logs say "....connected to resource luke as user lonnie....."

Based upon my understanding I should NOT be able to map into someone elses home directory, right?

How can I fix this?

Thanks,
Lonnie