I vote for XFS, it is much faster than EXT3 with lower processor load when
you get up over 100gigs of storage. I've had some stability issues with
software RAID5 though.
Vote for xfs as well. Had some corruption that turned out to be faulty hardware. (IBM replaced pretty much the complete inside of my server)

I like xfs, specially with quota. (and using acl's here as well)

with xfs you never have to run the check_quota (or whatever the command is...) This makes a rebooting after a crash *much* faster.

mj