Hi

I got a quick question to ask is there any possible way to  have only specific
users to be able to access the folder for example.

if i have folder called SHARE and inside the SHARE folder i have folder called
confidential  can i set the permission only management to access the share
folder? if so how can i do that.

oh and one more thing i have set up samba on my SUSE 9.3 and i can map the
share folder from windows box on to my SUSE all i need to be able is set the
permissions so when the user maps the SHARE folder in windows to have access to
share but not the confidential folder in side the share.

Thanks

Lano