Quoting "?????? .??. ??  Vivek Varghese Cherian "
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi,
I think that you can use the ports support of freebsd to install the package
Regards Michaeò

Hi,

The Samba URL http://us3.samba.org/samba/ftp/Binary_Packages/ does not seem
to have a FreeBSD binary package. I tried a web search but to no avail.  I
have searched the samba  list archives and i could not find any  pointers
either.  Any  assistance would be most welcome

Thanks in Advance,

--
Vivek Varghese Cherian
Free as in Freedom  <www.gnu.org>