From: "Gerald (Jerry) Carter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Franz Pfoertsch wrote:
I am Running a printserver using SLES9 SP3 with Samba 3.0.20b and
cups 1.1.20
Since the update to Samba 3.0.20 every start of a client program tells me
WARNING: The "printer admin" option is deprecated

Ok, I understood I should use

 net rpc rights grant "<User or Group>" SePrintOperatorPrivilege -U ..

But I haven't any adminuser to grant this rights.

Either root or a Domain Admin is able to grant rights.

Hmm... Herr Jerry, what causes this?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~> smbclient -U% -L localhost
WARNING: The "printer admin" option is deprecated
Domain=[RB_LAW] OS=[Unix] Server=[Samba 3.0.20b-3.3-SUSE]

--
David C. Rankin, J.D., P.E.
RANKIN LAW FIRM, PLLC