On Mon, 26 Jun 2006, Vincent Fonteneau wrote:
I'm using Samba 3.0.21c with PDC and severals BDC in different subnets.

I'm triing to use Wins servers on all the BDC servers and on the PDC. The problems occurs in the network browsing.

Hopefully someone will correct me if I'm wrong (please...),
but as far as I know, the only valid WINS configuration is to
have exactly one WINS server for a given domain.  WINS servers
can't sync, so if you have more than one, you would have two
different, inconsistent view of the NetBIOS names available
within the domain.

  - Logan