[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I want to configure a server with Samba.
I made some test with Mandriva 2006 but I'm not sure it's the best linux performance !

What do you think ?
Did you make some test between different linux version ?

Best Regards,

Luc Sainte-Marie
Network Administrator

I use Debian, and I have no complaints. I did run into problems with older kernels...like the early 2.6.x's...but the latest version gives me great performance, even with Outlook .pst files over 600MB in size. However, I am a bit biased in that I prefer package based distro's....I'm sure the others on the list will have some good suggestions as well.

Best Regards,
Ryan