Hi John, Stefan,
maybe most of the questions ar allready answered if using the mail
archive or/and read the faqs, i answered a lot in that list but i am not
willing to answer same questions every day, in comparing
to other lists , this one is very nice

Don't worry, my most recent question is with yours in the black hole. Although, I have read that now they think that some things can actually escape a black hole. So I'm still hopeful. But I just assumed that the non-response to my question meant that what I was asking wasn't possible with Samba, even though it seemed pretty basic.

Dan