Greeting Patrick,
1. Do i need two seperate LDAP directories for linux auth and
samba-based windows auth? (e.g. because of different password hashes? or
is there maybe a possibility to store passwords in _one_ ldap directory
in _one_ hashing format which works for both windows and linux?)
If i need seperate LDA directories: Where should i start to keep things
synchronous?
No just one LDAP directory work great for the Windows and Linux Client.

2. I know that windows users can change there password on the windows
terminalserver. But how do the linux users do?
I must admit that I don't success password change if your Samba+LDAP server use 'sambaPwdMustChange' attribute. Otherwise a simple script can change password for Linux client on LDAP.

Robert