On 24/10/06, Steven Thomas Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I'm a newbie having the same problems as reported at
http://www.mail-archive.com/samba@lists.samba.org/msg78809.html.

I'm writing to ask if these bug fixes have been implemented yet, and how
to download if they have!

The changes are in the svn repository but not yet in any released Samba version.

I'm used to downloading tarballs, but have no idea how to navigate
through subversion http://viewcvs.samba.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/.

You can get the bleeding edge source via anonymous rsync:
       rsync --recursive rsync://rsync.samba.org/ftp/unpacked/samba .

--
James Peach | [EMAIL PROTECTED]