Achim Gottinger schrieb:
Greg Dickie schrieb:
Hi,

  In the continuing saga of not being able to join machines to my
openldap 2 & samba 3.0.23c controlled domain I now get the above error.
The schema is the one distributed with 3.0.23c. I've seen many postings
about the same error but no fixes for it. Does anyone know where to
look?

Thanks alot,
Greg

Hmm have you updated samba.schema? There's a new one coming with 3.0.23c it's mentioned only between the lines in the Changelog.

achim~
Sorry you wrote you are using the actual schema, make sure you also define the index for sambaSID.

achim~