I am trying to setup a samba3 pdc using samba 3.0.21b with openldap backend, running freebsd 6.1 release, and openldap server is version 2.2.30. The short of it is: I cannot get any of my windows boxes to join the domain. Also no ldap cn entries can login to the server, but if I attempt to login to say #su user1, where user1 is an entry in the LDAP directory, but does not have a unix account I can see that LDAP gets the search query, but I am still not able to log in. I basically do not know where to trouble shoot? Please any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

--
Brad