Dave,

See if either of these two links are able to help you:

http://readlist.com/lists/lists.samba.org/samba/0/1622.html
http://blog.aplpi.com/

Good luck,

Dale

Dave wrote:
Hello,
Adding to my previous msg, debug level 7 finally gave me some output. In my smbd.log i am seeing the following whenever i try to upload printer drivers:

getpeername failed. error was transport endpoint is not connected

I've looked in to other methods of doing this, imprints doesn't seem to be supported, cupsaddsmb won't work with vendor supplied drivers, and to date i haven't been brave enough to try out rpcclient, i'm not sure of the syntax and have concerns about the case of these drivers. So, i need to get this working. If anyone has seen this error i'd appreciate any suggestions.
Thanks.
Dave.