Hello list.
I use Slackware 10.2 with Samba 3.0.20 as PDC/WINS server in a LAN with 6 more PCs running WinME (I'm not to blame, they were there when I arrived). I've followed step by step the HOW-TO in setting up Samba as a PDC and a WINS server, but when I reboot one of the WinMEs I can't log on to the domain immediately. I have to hit [Esc], enter MS-DOS and do

   c:\> nbtstat -R
   c:\> nbtstat -RR

and close the no user session. After that if I'm lucky I can log on. If not lucky, I do it again and after the third time or so I get to log on. I did

   # tail -f samba.nmbd

and I got this in the samba.nmbd when trying to log on and get rejected:

Unique name registration for name ADMINISTRADOR<03> IP 192.168.0.10
Original client at IP 192.168.0.1 still wants the name ADMINISTRADOR<03>. Rejecting registration request.
Unique name release for name ADMINISTRADOR<03> IP 192.168.0.10
Refusing request to release name name ADMINISTRADOR<03> as IP 192.168.0.10 is not one of the known IP's for this name.

The user called "Administrador" (me) was logged on the PC with IP 192.168.0.1, and was trying to log on into 192.168.0.10. ¿Does anybody have a clue on what I'm doing wrong? Attached goes my smb.conf.
   Thanks a lot in advance.

--
::   Nicolás Conde    ::

"...querer informarse sin esfuerzo es una ilusión que remite al mito publicitario
antes que a la movilización cívica. Informarse fatiga. Ese es el precio que un ciudadano
paga para tener el derecho de participar con inteligencia en la vida democrática."

               Ignacio Ramonet (Le Monde Diplomatique, oct/93).

[global]
        netbios name = Servidor
        workgroup = ESTACION
        server string = Samba %v en %L

        # Primary Domain Controller y Domain Master Browser
        domain logons = yes
        domain master = yes
        local master = yes
        preferred master = yes
        # Fin

        # Inhabilitar perfiles itinerantes (roaming profiles)
        logon home =
        logon path =
        # Fin

        os level = 64