On 4/19/07, Andrea Lorenz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If I use 3.0.25rc1 it does not work for domain members and non domain
members. Do anyone use sambas msdfs code inside an active directory
domain?

Yes, but only if the machine account itself can authenticate to the DFS
server.  I find that if the machine account cannot authenticate, it doesn't
work.  The client itself doesn't turn on the DFS bit in SMB_FLAGS2.  But you
say it doesn't work even for non-domain members?

I have it working for domain members as well, where I'm connecting to the
DFS server via a netbios alias that is not in AD, so it falls back to NTLM.