I found some additional information about wins that helps to describe the problem:

http://technet2.microsoft.com/WindowsServer/en/library/a91af869-5b74-4f04-80ff-b42a8a149ac61033.mspx

The 1st situation is: (Migrate Off)
When presented with a registration request by a WINS client, that challenges a static mapping already in the server database, the WINS-Server prevents the client from registering and updating the statically mapped information.

The 2nd situation is: (Migrate On) (That is how Samba behaves.)
The WINS-Server permits previously entered static mappings to be overwritten by WINS client computers that attempt to register dynamically and update entries for these same names.

Is there a possibility to change Samba to behave like the 1st situation, i.e. to turn "Migrate Off"?

Or can this be done with a different Netbios Flag:

"SERVER1#00" 0 192.168.6.231 192.168.1.231 66R

(see: http://www.samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-HOWTO-Collection/NetworkBrowsing.html#id348791)

I tried to play a bit with the 66R, but I did not find out the right way to make the entry "real static".

Best regards
Christian