On 12/26/2007, Matt Lozier ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
I just want to provide a means to allow all users who use the machines on the LAN to be able to login to *any* machine and have
access to their Samba share.

This kind of functionality is one of the many features of running a Windows Domain. With a DC in the mix, and every user a member of the domain, you only need to add the 'Domain Users' group to the 'Power Users' group on each workstation to accomplish this... then you can control which user can access which machine (by default, all users can access all mnachines).

Unfortunatley I know of no way to provide this functionality without using Samba as a full blown PDC...

--

Best regards,

Charles