Achim Gottinger schrieb:
denis rohou schrieb:
Hello

i've samba 3.022 with a ldap 2.2.26. I've no pb to join domain with my
win2000, but when I reboot I'm reject (bad username ...).
I find in debug that the first param sent by the client was the login
and I think it must be the machines name.
Any idee ?

Hi denis,

I have the same problem here. I can no longer login with an domain account from a win2k workstation. I have no problems leaving and joining the domain and i can connect shares maualy but the computer-account seems to be defect. This workstation worked fine for years, other w2k workstations in the domain dont have this problem. I tried to delete the account manually with smbldap-userdel rejoined and i'm still gettin rejected.

Have you found a fix for your workstation?

achim~

Well it turned out ldap replication had failed, after copying the master database to the slaves things worked again. :-)