We've been fooling around with the shadow copy module lately,
and have more or less made it easy for users of our package
to export filesystems with snapshots via samba; see our recipe at
http://zumastor.googlecode.com/svn/branches/0.8/doc/zumastor-howto.html#_export_a_zumastor_volume_via_samba
And we've successfully accessed the snapshots from Windows clients.

Question: how to access the snapshots from Linux cifs clients?
One would expect the @GMT... directories to be visible in the
top of the exported share... but first report is that they're not there.
Are we confused, or are those directories hidden somehow?

Thanks,
Dan