Quoting "Jorge Concha C." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

You must have multiple sambaDomainName entries, all with same SID value.

What sambaSID do your users have?

What does "net getdomainsid" return on your domains?

I'm asking because I have 4 domains (long history, don't ask) and I'm currently moving them from tdbsam to ldapsam.

I have no problems with my users because no user is repeated in two domains except for one "soporte". I need this user "soporte" to be able to log in my 4 domains.

Thanks,
Norberto