Well,

I would like to know the actual reason :)
Is the licence price too high?
Stability of the Win2003 Server?
Or... virus posibilities?
Something else?

Well, I have similar situation, with not such count of client machines, but plan is to migrate to samba. I just wanted to know your reason.

Thanks,
Madars

vishesh kumar wrote:
dear madars

I am not migrating for interest but want to free server running windows active directory. Group Policy has not been implemented in our enviroment.

thanks