Hi Wilhelm,

On 2022-02-07 22:20, Wilhelm Meier wrote:
Hi all,

the author of scanbd is me, and I would be very happy to pass the
project to another maintainer.

Regards,
  Wilhelm

On 07.02.22 23:07, Ralph Little wrote:
Hi List,
We just had an issue raised about scanbd. It is not part of the SANE
project but hosted here are sourceforge:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/scanbd/
<https://sourceforge.net/projects/scanbd/>

It seems to be largely abandonware, last updated in 2017. I wonder if
there is any mileage in contacting the author to see if they are
interested for their utility to join the SANE project, like we already
did with xsane?

Great to hear from you. I guess that answers the question. :D

Any objections from the other maintainers?
If not, welcome to the SANE project and I will sort out the details with you!

Cheers,
Ralph