Hi,

I have a couple of packages (sane-airscan and ipp-usb), widely included into the most Linux distros and even into some *BSD, but still missed from the OpenSUSE official builds.

Could please somebody point me into the right direction, how to get these packages included into OpenSUSE?

I've looked to the OpenSUSE bugzilla, and, honestly speaking, I feel myself completely lost there. Google also doesn't help too much.

I feel somewhat indebted to the OpenSUSE community, because use their Open Build Service for free for years to build these packages without any obvious benefit for this community itself.

--

        Wishes, Alexander Pevzner (p...@apevzner.com)