Hello,

        it looks genesys_reorder_components_cis_8 and
genesys_reorder_components_cis_16 are missing from your patch.
        The quick test I did hang at the end of scan (which happens when we try
read more data than the scanning area holds). Is there a test case where a
scan succeeds ? I'd like to time how it takes for a scan. Because my main
concern is that (as you wrote in a previous mail) data may be copied too
much. For the rest, I gone through your code, and it looks sensible to me.

        What I need is a test case that allow me to compare speed to make up
 my mind.

Regards,
        Stef