Good to hear from you Nalin,

It seems like they tried to add support for Canon LiDE 120 but not working, as I skimmed through the code. I am not an expert, not even close. Anyway, I've compiled from the latest source but not much result. But now it wakes up, scans and produces a black sheet. I have some logs, if you r interested. Like to hear from you, take care.